THE EMPLOYEES AT BRUSH’D SALON PRIDE THEMSELVES ON PROVIDING YOU WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE.
We do not issue refunds on salon services. However, should you have any questions or concerns about the service you received in the salon, please notify the salon within two days of your service. If you are not satisfied with the work performed, we require that you return to the salon so that your hair can be visually inspected. At that time, we can make every effort to make adjustments to your satisfaction by rescheduling you with the stylist who performed the initial service. Adjustments are made available to you at no cost, only within two weeks of the initial service. If a different service is requested than previously discussed and purchased, it will be scheduled and charged as a new service.
Consultation + Chemical Service Policy
We pride ourselves on delivering the best services… However it is very important to have realistic expectations when coming in for a chemical process or service. The following information is important to know if you are a client receiving one or more chemical services.
Color History and the use of medications must be discussed when consulting with your stylist. If you are under the care of a doctor, it is your responsibility to research if color services are compatible with any prescription medication or cancer treatment which you are currently being treated with, or have used prior to you color appointment.
DOES THIS APPLY TO ME?
BELOW is a list of items to address with your colorist prior to your appointment, as these items may cause negative chemical reactions to the hair when mixed with salon chemical services:
- Previously over processed hair by repeatedly layering dyes over porous pre-lightened hair.
- Taking prescription medication that inadvertently alters the bonds of the hair (including, but not limited to methotrexate, sulfa based medications).
- Thermal damage by overuse of hot tools.
- Use of metallic dyes, salts, or minerals (box dye) or use of over mineralized well water may cause negative reaction to lightening services.
- Use of henna or vegetable dyes may cause negative reaction to lightening services
- Permed or relaxed hair chemicals may cause negative reaction to lightening services
IT IS OUR PRIORITY TO CONDUCT THOROUGH CONSULTATIONS FOR ALL SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SALON, HOWEVER IT IS EACH CLIENT’S PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO BE UPFRONT AND HONEST ABOUT THIER HAIR HISTORY AND TO RESEARCH THE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE. ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE HAIR AS A RESULT OF UNDIVULGED INFORMATION DURING THE CONSULTATION IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SALON OR STYLIST.
Unused/unopened retail products can be refunded within 7 days of purchase. We offer an exchange on products, at least 3/4th full, for up to 30 days after purchase.
All brush sales are final.